I made this vegan salad for dinner and one for lunch (without the onion). Chop up your lettuce and top it with cucumber, tomato, black beans, mushrooms, peppers & onion. Then I made a creamy avocado dressing to toss it in.
- 1 pitted avocado
- 2T tahini (or a nut butter would work)
- 1C water (or less if you like a thicker dressing)
- 1T agave
- 1/2-1 jalapeno with the seeds removed
- Juice of half a lime or lemon (I used lemon)
- 1/2 clove of garlic (or omit this if you plan to eat it at work!)
- Dash of cumin and S&P
Mix until smooth in a blender or vitamix and enjoy on your salad. Store the rest in an airtight container and enjoy for the next 3 days.