The beans in this salad make it super filling and the dressing marinade gives it a punch.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red/yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/3C roasted sunflower seeds.
Mix them all together in a large bowl.
For the dressing, in a bowl, whisk together:
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/2C red wine vinegar
- 2T lime juice
- 1T lemon juice
- 2T coconut sugar
- 1T salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4C chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2T ground cumin
- 1/2T ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2t chili powder.
Pour the dressing over the bean mix and let chill in the fridge, you can add some avocado and goats cheese as well. Enjoy for the next 3 days